#CHANGETHEBEES #CHANGETHEBEES

UnBEElievably awesome animation and had me seriously loling :DSweet work as always.

The Good Life:Killer Babe The Good Life:Killer Babe

Great

That was great man, a funny episode with a story that had beggining, middle and end. The robot wife made me crack up.

The Human Snot The Human Snot

ZOMG

Wow man, keep it up you might win a Tank Award (in 5 years from now).

Street Fighter Collab Street Fighter Collab

Great!

WOW 28 MB, how did you even manage to create such a beast?!

Very good job done with the selection screens and the intro/ outro, plenty of jokes and eyecandies and loads of fun to watch in general.

Skeleton Jack Skeleton Jack

Woo hoo!

Awesome Samurai Jack tribute, kept me at the edge of my seat.

Jackie Jackie

Great stuff

It's cool you revisited the Jerry story, I liked this more than your other stuff because it didnt need voice acting to tell the story. I don't think you even needed the voice acting bits in here either, but it was quite cool the way you revisited the same story from another point of view. Keep it up bro.

Saturday Morning Watchmen Saturday Morning Watchmen

VRRRRRRRRRRRFK!

That's your best animated film since Shrimps McGee 2.

Girlchan in Paradise Ep1 Girlchan in Paradise Ep1

He's kinda strong but mostly gay

I noticed some lip syncing issues, there were also a few issues with the comflicting character storylines and you have to work on originality, because I think I have seen anime that look a lot like yours... I would go as far as saying that you were copying them..on purpose..hmmm...

Cool stuff man, made me roll on the floor laughing my ass off, loved the intro- ryu and ken' sweaty manly run from the cartoon series huh ;)

FAUX - Chapter 1 FAUX - Chapter 1

Mysterious and atmospheric

Great job, you hooked me into the story. Go on, next one.

~SA:ChristmasBattleParty~ ~SA:ChristmasBattleParty~

Great job spike

Great speed animation
woah, 15 min in 4 days.

Although I do like some of your previous ones better I enjoyed this one too. I am a simple man, I just like seeing your characters beat the crap out of each other.