The Breach The Breach

Great

Great atmosphere, great animation, was iike a mix of metroid and metal slug

Also great length, kept me entertained for a couple of hours and great idea to upgrade the suit, you had a cooler looking character with every upgrade (because it's better shooting aliens with style).

Did I mention it was great?

Ching Chong Beautiful Ching Chong Beautiful

Great Game of Enjoyment and Glory

How can your art kick so much ass Jeff?

Also, instead of PMing you, I will ask you here: how do you make those flash animations? With an animation machine?

Armed Prophet Armed Prophet

Reviews

Can people not be fucking dicks when leaving a review but instead give some feedback on how to improve it?

I know the game is not perfect, but if you don't like brawlers, chances are you won't like this game either. That's like me saying sports games are shit, even if I don't like playing any of them in general, so when a good sports game comes out, I won't like it either. So that hardly makes me a good critic of this genre.

Either comment constructively, or don't comment at all. We made this game for people who enjoyed playing those brawlers 10+ years ago like we did. And the means games BEFORE Castle Crashers (although I have a huge respect for this game).

Thanks to everyone who enjoyed it.

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

A superfun game

Spent so many hours playing that game it's insane, 2 achievements left to go.
It's true it is hard for the first 30 hours of playing it, but then it gets easier. I can deffinately see a sequel for that. Great graphics, great music and great gameplay.

Pandemic II Pandemic II