All 8 art Reviews

Rust Cohle Rust Cohle

Super awesome art man, you can smell the beer on 'present' Rust.

JohnnyUtah responds:

nailed it

STARBARIANS STARBARIANS

Is this uber epic or what?

Shit, that looks like it could be on an 80's metal band album cover

sucho responds:

shit, i wish it looked like it could be on an 80's metal band.

newgroundian-comrade quake! newgroundian-comrade quake!

KA-POW

Wow man, amazing work!

You drew Armed Prophet better than I did for the game

blasphemy!

your armed prophet is awesome! and inspire me to do this homage. i love your stuff valerofond thanks for being involved in making such awesome content. i had a blast drawing him and he was really fun to get down on digital paper.

*mega armed prophet fan highfive*

Forceful Kiss Forceful Kiss

Oh nose

The kitty isn't in the mood atms it seemz

TinyStuffz responds:

mindchamber's red baron! mindchamber's red baron!

Epic!

Man I really really love your stuff, send that to Tom to use as a poster for the store

I will ask for Santa this year for a fanart of my game from you. ( I know, it's a cheap move :( )

jouste responds:

hmmm, that is a pretty good idea. i may have to look into that one.

thanks for the suggestion! i may have to check out your game in the future. hanks for stopping by pal! glad you dig the pic ;D

*highfives*

sion the slaughterer! sion the slaughterer!

Badass

Played Heroes of Newerth? I'd love to see some fanart of that.

jouste responds:

i played a bit of it but i just like the direction that league of legends took more. i'm pretty HoN has enough fans already ;D

thanks for the highscore! glad you found him badass :D

*highfives*

Super Action Danger Hawks Super Action Danger Hawks

Watch us go strongly

That's awesome, I saw this a couple of days ago on someone's post but I didnt know it was yours. The shadows, textures and background and a cool Akira feeling with bright colours, love it . I would buy this if it was sold as a poster seperately from the calendar.

dyrt soldier! dyrt soldier!

My favourite of the bunch

Wow I am so glad i discovered your work, apart from making them look awesome, you really put some thought on each character. You don't just draw their looks, you give them personalitites and backstories, which makes them feel'real'.

Inspiring stuff :)

sweet!

it's always cool hearing what people's favorites are. it actually helps me create my next drawing because i remember who liked what the most.

and i'm always happy to hear that my work inspires folks, it makes me really glad to know that other artists are creating.

thanks for the kind words and the great review!