#CHANGETHEBEES #CHANGETHEBEES

UnBEElievably awesome animation and had me seriously loling :DSweet work as always.

The Good Life:Killer Babe The Good Life:Killer Babe

Great

That was great man, a funny episode with a story that had beggining, middle and end. The robot wife made me crack up.

The Human Snot The Human Snot

ZOMG

Wow man, keep it up you might win a Tank Award (in 5 years from now).

The Breach The Breach

Great

Great atmosphere, great animation, was iike a mix of metroid and metal slug

Also great length, kept me entertained for a couple of hours and great idea to upgrade the suit, you had a cooler looking character with every upgrade (because it's better shooting aliens with style).

Did I mention it was great?

Ching Chong Beautiful Ching Chong Beautiful

Great Game of Enjoyment and Glory

How can your art kick so much ass Jeff?

Also, instead of PMing you, I will ask you here: how do you make those flash animations? With an animation machine?

Armed Prophet Armed Prophet

Reviews

Can people not be fucking dicks when leaving a review but instead give some feedback on how to improve it?

I know the game is not perfect, but if you don't like brawlers, chances are you won't like this game either. That's like me saying sports games are shit, even if I don't like playing any of them in general, so when a good sports game comes out, I won't like it either. So that hardly makes me a good critic of this genre.

Either comment constructively, or don't comment at all. We made this game for people who enjoyed playing those brawlers 10+ years ago like we did. And the means games BEFORE Castle Crashers (although I have a huge respect for this game).

Thanks to everyone who enjoyed it.

dead cell dead cell

Very moody, relaxing and with a touch of mystery.

Really good track for creating the right atmosphere in a film or game, great job

snayk responds:

Hehe, cool, thanks. When I was writing it, I could picture it as the BG music to a film's opening credits or something of the sort.

Rust Cohle Rust Cohle

Super awesome art man, you can smell the beer on 'present' Rust.

JohnnyUtah responds:

nailed it

STARBARIANS STARBARIANS

Is this uber epic or what?

Shit, that looks like it could be on an 80's metal band album cover

sucho responds:

shit, i wish it looked like it could be on an 80's metal band.

newgroundian-comrade quake! newgroundian-comrade quake!

KA-POW

Wow man, amazing work!

You drew Armed Prophet better than I did for the game

jouste responds:

blasphemy!

your armed prophet is awesome! and inspire me to do this homage. i love your stuff valerofond thanks for being involved in making such awesome content. i had a blast drawing him and he was really fun to get down on digital paper.

*mega armed prophet fan highfive*